Birman Gallery Submissions
Example top Picture
Back to the Gallery
- Want to add your Birman to our newest feature, have a Birman you
need to brag about or just want to show the world what you got, your
listing will include: Cat information, titles, picture with link to 800
x 600 max size picture, link to your homepage, and an information line with
anything you want to add.
- The listing is permanent There is a one time fee to get listed and a
smaller fee if you want to change your listing for the same cat (I will
remove dead links free)
- We accept PayPal or Direct payment (Check or Money order is
fine) E-Mail us at
Birman@bellsouth.net if you have any
questions or comments or need our address for a direct payment.
CFA Champion Heartbirs Uncola of Taron D.M.
Sire: Grand Champion Jinbirlee's Shadow of Heartbir
Dam: Champion Heartbir Querida Mi Amor
Blue Point Female Born 5/4/1997
Breeder: Barb Thurman Owner: Nora & Ronald Thayer
Uncola is Taron Birmans and Heartbir Birmans First DM!
Visit us at:
Photo © Chanan
- The Cat must be a Birman, if it is not pedigreed Nora and I will vote if
either of us say no we will not add it.
- We will only add links to Birman web sites.
- If it is not your cat (you decide to honor a foundation cat) we will not
link to your website unless there is a very compelling reason to do so.
- If the picture is copyrighted you must identify the photographer (include
their website if they have one).
- As we get more pictures we will break them up into categories, if you
think your in the wrong category notify us (no charge if we decide to move
- The fee is a one time fee to cover processing only.
- We will scan your Birman picture, include a self addressed stamped
envelope if you want the picture returned.
Add your Birman
Modify an existing listing
Navigate Birmans Online
Enhanced Listings Now Available to
Add your cat to the Beautiful
Birmans Online is a free service but it does cost me
money to keep it up and current.
Please Help Support Birmans Online with your donations